Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Happy Anniversary Melissa! I love you very much and I am grateful to God that He chose you to be my wife. These have been 20 wonderful years and I look forward to many more to come!

The natural man would think that sharing your love with such a large family would reduce my portion, but just the opposite seems to occur. With the addition of each child it seems that your love for me grows. Even though Misha requires much of your attention at present, I can feel that your love for me continues to grow.

I love you, and may God continue to bless our marriage,
Your Husband

2 comments:

busymomof10 said...

Aww! How sweet! You are both blessed indeed!!!!

busymomof10 said...

It is time for you to pick this blog back up sister! It would be good for you!

I wanted to invite you to the Titus 2 Blog Party that is going on this week. It is hosted by Michelle at http://shelookethwell.blogspot.com/

It is a great way to meet a lot of new like-minded ladies and explore their blogs!

There will be new posts each day and daily giveaways for all who participate. Check out my posts from yesterday:
http://www.yes-theyre-all-ours.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth

Come Join us! I KNOW you could use the encouragement!!!

 
by Templates para novo blogger